Information and Required Documentation:
- Find all information on National Visas (stays over three months) on https://www.vistos.mne.pt/en/national-visas/general-information/type-of-visa.
How to Apply:
- Applicants residing within 150 miles from the Consulate must schedule an appointment to come to this Office;
- Others may when justified sign the application before an American Notary Public and send all the documents by mail to “Secção Consular da Embaixada de Portugal em Washington DC”;
- Please indicate a daytime phone number and email;
- Provide all documents, payment, as well as a pre-paid envelope;
- Incomplete submissions will not be considered and will be returned;
- The process can take about 4 to 6 weeks.
- Temporary visas (less than a year): $87.75;
- Residence (one year or longer): $105.29 payable in cash or money order.
- 2012 Massachusetts Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20036